To fulfill the requirements of our customers, Jay Chamunda Brass Industries manufacture and export wide range of Nuts in the special forms of materials and threads. Brass and SS Nuts are available in a variety of materials and other considerations including weight, stresses, torque, length, thread forms, magnetic properties, reusability, longer service life and more.
Brass and SS Nuts surface can be treated with various coatings and platings to provide wear resistance and corrosion resistance features. Brass Nuts are available with Locking mechanism or without locking mechanism as per custom specification for use in various industries including Automotive, Automobile, Telecommunication, Electrical, Electronics, Construction, Chemical and other. Our High Quality Manufacturing Facility provides optimum performance, high durability and reliability for Brass Nuts.Material:
- Solid Brass
- High Grade Brass
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Oxide Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Mild Steel
- Metric Coarse, Metric Fine, ISO Metric.
- UNC, UNF, NPT, BSP or PG.
- BSW, BSF and BA.
- DIN Standards.
- GB Standard Threads.
- Nickel, Zinc, Zinc Alloy, Stainless Steel, and any finish as per customer requirements.
- Highly Corrosion Resistance.
- Thermally and Electrically Conductive.
- Special Design of Nuts prevent loosening.
- Available with Low Magnetic Permeability.
- Available with Greater Tensile Strength.
- Wear Resistance.
- Provide Stronger tolerance during wide applications.
- Widely used where tightening and high-vibration required.
- Used in wide industries for tightening and jointing purpose including Plumbing, Heating, Electrical, Telecommunication, Construction, Automotive and more.
We manufacture Brass Nuts and export to USA, UK, Middle East, Australia, New Zealand and European Countries as per custom specification and drawing samples. Please send us Inquiry. for more information.