Jay Chamunda Brass Industries manufacture and export wide range of Brass and SS Bolts with international Quality Standards. Brass and SS Bolts are manufactured with high-quality procedures including blanking, heading, machining, punching and roll threading and knurling, stamping and coating. Generally, Brass Bolts require a pilot hole driven before installation.
Brass and Steel Bolts are available in various head types including Square, Hex, Solder, Socket Cap, Round, Slotted and more. Brass Bolts are available with a high strength which is dependent on the material and thread of bolt. The surface of the Brass Bolts is coated and plated as per customer specification to enhance durability, reliability and corrosion resistance of the material.
Brass and Stainless Steel Bolts are available in various combination and configuration of size, plating, material, thread forms, head and more for different applications and specification variances.Material:
- Solid Brass
- High Grade Brass
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Oxide Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Mild Steel
- Metric Coarse, Metric Fine, ISO Metric.
- UNC, UNF, NPT, BSP or PG.
- BSW, BSF and BA.
- DIN Standards.
- GB Standard Threads.
- Nickel, Zinc, Zinc Alloy, Stainless Steel, and any finish as per customer requirements.
- Stronger Threads with no Build-up and no breakage.
- High conductive of heat.
- High Thermal Conductivity.
- Corrosion Resistance Properties.
- Resistance to Water Corrosion.
- Widely used where high strength and hardness is required.
- For superior holding power, which helps to prevent them for loosening.
- Commonly used in Marine Applications, Wood Applications, Construction Applications and other Industrial Purpose.
We manufacture Brass Bolts and export to USA, UK, Middle East, Australia, New Zealand and European Countries as per custom specification and drawing samples. Please send us Inquiry. for more information.