Brass and Steel Fasteners are manufactured with fully integrated facilities like Wire selection, Forging, Forming, High Speed Thread Rolling, High Speed Slotting, High Speed Tapping, Heat Treatment, In House Plating Facility, In-House inspection facility with latest inspection equipment backed up by computerized counting.
There are special types of High Quality Fasteners in ferrous and non-ferrous material available. The manufactured range of International Standard Brass and SS Fasteners are widely appreciated for their stronger, durable and reliable performance.
The wide selection of brass and SS fasteners are manufactured for different types of Industries including Automotive, Marine, Electronics and more. Fasteners are available with different type of configuration, size, plating, material, construction, surface, thread, head and other specification as per custom requirementMaterial:
- Brass to BS 2874 / 2872
- Free Cutting brass
- High Grade Brass
- Mild Steel
- Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex Steel
- Stainless Steel 301, 304.
- Any special material as per customer requirements.
- Metric Coarse, Metric Fine, ISO Metric.
- UNC, UNF, NPT, BSP or PG.
- BSW, BSF and BA.
- DIN Standards.
- GB Standard Threads.
- Nickel, Zinc, Zinc Alloy, Stainless Steel, and any finish as per customer requirements.
- High Durability, Reliability and Strength.
- Configure with Screw Thread, External Thread, Internal Threads or with Specific Thread Profile.
- Heat Resistance, Corrosion Resistance and Chemical Resistance.
- Provide Quick and Easy Installation.
- Provide consistent Holding power.
- Hold materials together.
- Used for various fastening, jointing and connection applications.
- Widely used in Electrical, Marine, Automotive, Chemical, Construction and Building Industries.
We manufacture Brass Fasteners and export to USA, UK, Germany, Russia, Spain, France, Netherlands and Middle East Countries as per custom specification and drawing samples. Please send us Inquiry. for more information.